Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Quiz Time!

When someone, says "Groovy, baby, yeah!" in their best Austin Powers voice, unironically, in goddamn 2008, which of the following is the most appropriate reaction:

1. Punch him endlessly.
2. Release an anguished howl and hurl yourself out the window to your doom, just to prove a point.
3. Sleep with his wife, just to prove a point.

Think carefully. Your response could make all the difference. Did I miss any options?


On an unrelated note, to the asshole who almost mowed me down because you decided to run a light that had clearly turned red, I saw the traffic camera flash as you did it. Enjoy your ticket, dick.

4 comments:

mmyers said...

I think I may be ready to enjoy a really terrible Austin Powers impression again. I however can not enjoy: a Borat impression, a Donald Trump impression, a Paris Hilton impression. The wounds are still too fresh.

And I'd sleep with his wife.

Will said...

If he knew he was making a terrible joke, I could get on board. But I think he thought he was being "hip."

And, yes, anyone saying "very nice" in a Borat voice needs to be killed immediately.

mmyers said...

I missed an opportunity. I think you should 'shag' his wife. Shag her rotten, baby, YEAH!

Will said...

Two-man show, "Matt and Will's Played-Out Joke and Catchphrase Theater." Let's write this and go on the road. Vaudeville is still around, right?