Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jokes

Instant Messenger is a tool that has helped the world communicate instantaneously. It is also the dumbass development that leads to stuff like this, the result of the mighty Justin Waddell and me abusing our free time. The dental jokes are his, the orthodontia jokes are mine.


From "Will and Justin on the Road: The Dental Joke Tour: 2009: Across the Nation, This Ain't No Vacation Tour: The Gum Health and Gum Chew Express: Cavity Cavalcade: Once in a Lifetime (the channel) Tour*”


*Brought to you by Simonize Car Wax.


“My dentist is excellent. Just the best. Treats me like royalty. Yeah...he keeps giving me crowns.”


”My orthodontist said he was going to do an impression of my teeth. I told him to get a white jacket and 31 friends.”

“Sigh, my teeth are so messed up. Every time I go for a check up, my dentist says..."You know the drill.”


“I thought my orthodontist wanted to join my fantasy football league. He said he was going to give me some new brackets.”


“My dentist gave me this sound warning: You need to brush more. So now I brush once every other Saturday.”


“My orthodontist is a big basketball fan. His favorite team is the Indiana Spacers.”

6 comments:

DJ said...

"Indiana Spacers"? Sweet jebus.

Will said...

Making jokes this bad makes my self-loathing much more understandable.

mmyers said...

My dentist said, "Matt, you've got cavities." I said, "I had a filling."

Will said...

My cavity was getting better, but then it crested.

Frakall said...

For the love. What really astounds me is your lack of shame.

Will said...

How long have known each other? Have you ever associated the words "shame" or "dignity" with me?