Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend Dance Party

Oldies edition:

1. Gordon Lightfoot, "Sundown." Been on a Gordon Lightfoot kick lately for some reason*:



2. The Hollies, "Bus Stop." Best song ever? Maybe.



3. Sigh. The fact that I can kind of count this as an oldie makes me sadder than you can imagine, but it's 15 years old, so...Also, this may well be my favorite song of all time.

Soul Asylum, "Without a Trace."



By the by, I had completely forgotten that Clare Danes was in the video for "Just Like Anyone." You can watch it over at Youtube, but I can't embed it here because SonyBMG are a bunch of Nazis.

Actual content on the way soon.


*The reason is most likely that I am 65 years old on the inside.

2 comments:

mmyers said...

"Sundown" was number 1 on the day I was born.

And don't worry, Will, I'm old too. Went for drinks with the cast. Third Eye Blind came on and they were like, "I was in elementary school when this came out. LOL." Gah, I'm ancient.

Will said...

Jesus. I guy I know mentioned that Green Day reminded him of 4th grade. I told him to shut up.