Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Christmas wish...

If I had but one wish this holiday season, it would be for the jackoff that stole the Amazon package left at my door to get cayenne pepper in his eye. And then his brakes fail. And he hits a wall. And his car explodes. All while I'm banging his wife.

Hey, asshole. Are you enjoying the Red Steagall and Supersuckers CDs and the book of short stories by Larry Brown? Isn't that exactly what you were hoping to find when you opened that box? I'm sure that's right up your alley. Dickhole.

Okay. Rant ranted. I refuse to let this make me any more of a misanthrope than I already am. I am going to accept the fact that the world is a horror (see two posts back), and in the context of that, I am going to find something that make me happy. I was going to find some kind of Christmassy song/video to post here, but everything just seemed so cliche, so instead I'm just going to put one that makes me smile. Here. Happy holidays, folks. It's all good in the hood.

No comments: