Monday, March 30, 2009

Vote!

Hey, two posts tonight! Screw you, it's Monday night. I have to stay in sometimes. Anyway, this is important.

My friend the mighty Chiken Green made a potential commercial for Comcast. Now it's up for a vote against nine other entrants. We need your help! Please go here:

Atlanta Challenge--I Hear You

If you like what you see, please vote 5 stars. I think you have to register to watch the video and vote, but there's cash and film equipment for the winner. Also, if you look up and to the right, you'll see some guy doing the world's worst cabbage patch. Some handsome, talented, guy.

3 comments:

mmyers said...

I will do this when I get home. I will do this when I get home. I'm saying it twice so I won't forget.

Will said...

I thank you. I'm also going to have it put in my contract for any future acting jobs that my gut must be CGI'ed out in post.

mmyers said...

I'm beginning to think of a gut as a symbol of a life well-lived.