Sunday, April 12, 2009

All quiet...ish

Haven't posted much here lately--been busy on several fronts, not the least of which is getting off my ass and getting several things written that I've gotten desperately behind on. Here's a quick blitz of shit:

1. Hey, Brett picked the Penthouse Pet on Rock of Love! Shocking! See you here for Season 4!
2. I can personally attest to Neil Young's new record being great road trip music.
3. David Foster Wallace was a ridiculously intelligent, funny guy.
4. Watch this, then buy.



I'll be back with more soon.

2 comments:

Gregg said...

Will, I'm a big fan of the Hold Steady. Like Marah, a great rock and roll band, esp. in concert. BTW, the Cabaret Metro is a great place to see a show

Will said...

Oh, yeah. I saw the Hold Steady play with the Truckers in Nashville last year and I was an instant convert.