Sunday, May 3, 2009

I got the blues.

Not really. Feel fine, actually. But I went to Amazon's $5 sale dealie and bought this album by Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears, and I highly recommend you do the same.

And just to clear up a question that's popped up a few times since last week: I'm not the guy who was the asshole to poor Candy*. I don't even know where that picture was taken. I just stumbled across it in my internerd journey. I hope she's enjoying a big dish of beef chow mein, wherever she is.


*In fact, I have a story of my total heroism towards a damsel in distress from a couple of weeks ago that I'll tell here when I have embellished the tale to my satisfaction.

4 comments:

Gray said...

Black Joe had a good track on the free sampler they gave out at the ACL Fest last year. I'll have to give him a further listen.

Will said...

I think it's probably right up your alley.

Gregg said...

Will, you must be my brother from another mother, I bought that same Cd for $9.99 on a whim and just loved it. BTW my brother George is coming to Chicago for Lollapalooza, you're welcome too if you are interested

Will said...

That would be great. I think my summer travel/vacation plans are set already, but I'll let you know if that changes.