Sunday, November 23, 2008

SSDD.

Here's something that happened to me yesterday:

Me, sitting in traffic, happily humming along to Waylon Jennings' "Outlaw Shit." The lady in the car next to me starts waving, trying to get my attention. I roll down the window.

"Can you tell me how to get to Monroe?"

"Keep going straight, then make a left when you get to Smiths Olde Bar."

"And will that take me to 10th, where the movie theater is?"

I pause for a second, replaying the route in my head. "Oh, yeah, it's down that way."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Are you positive?"

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE TIME!

If Will gets so fucking annoyed at being questioned twice about the directions he just gave that he pulls a bazooka out of the back seat and shoots the stupid lady in the face, turn to page 36.

If Will gets so fucking annoyed at being questioned twice about the directions he just gave that he somehow manages to turn into the Hulk and throw the stupid lady's car to the moon, turn to page 52.

5 comments:

mmyers said...

I say do the first one but keep your finger in the page in case you change your mind after you start reading. It always annoyed me when I made the most logical choice (in this case, changing into the Hulk) and I died anyway.
=(

Will said...

I love how ridiculously grim those things were for children's entertainment. "Hey, kids! One wrong move AND YOU DIE."

Cary said...

I'll just roll the dice. I'm going with The Hulk.

Do I live?

Will said...

Yes, but you're locked away in a SHIELD prison for 20 years.

Cary said...

Fuck. Nick Fury can suck my big green ass.