Sunday, December 28, 2008

My back pages

I had plans for some actual content here today, but I've apparently contracted every disease in the world simultaneously. So, when not praying for my own death and nearly passing out in the drug store (fun day around the Shark Fin Hat world headquarters), I did some web surfing. Remember this? Well, lookie here.



What the hell? Who's coming with me to Asia so we can eat food endorsed by Robocop? I wonder if ED-209 is the pitchman for any rival noodles.

I swear to God that I won't do any more Robocop posts until '09.

2 comments:

Andrew S. said...

I hope you get well, because I'm not writing your obituary unless you die in a hilarious, meteor-related motorcycle mishap.

Will said...

I think I'm a little better today. Here's how gone I was yesterday: I started sobbing during the last 20 minutes of Adam Sandler's Click.