Monday, December 29, 2008

Attention, whoever runs the music at my office building

You can lay off the Christmas music now. And if you're not going to lay off of it, how about at least not piping it into the bathroom? Do you have any idea how hard it is to go when the velvety smooth voice of Lou Rawls is singing O Come All Ye Faithful? I can't figure out if I should take a piss or go go splash on some High Karate and pour myself an Old Fashioned before going out to find some foxy chicks who want to swing.

Lay off the Christmas music. Please.

3 comments:

mmyers said...

Let's not rule out the High Karate and the swing chicks. I'm just saying.

Will said...

I never do, Matt.

Cary said...

I experienced something similarly weird the other day at my gym. Usually, the music there is semi-high octane and meant to make people want to run on treadmills. I walked in to "Turn Your Love Around" by George Benson.

George fucking Benson, man!

Thank god for iPods.