Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Interior dialogue

"Man, this new X-Men cartoon isn't very good."

"Hey, genius. You're 31. The target demographic for this show is probably 10. 10! And you weren't even a big X-Men fan when you were a kid."

"I...that's a good point actually. Okay. I guess that's it for superhero cartoons for me."

"FINALLY."

"All right. Hey, I can still watch Spongebob, right?"

"Of course. Patrick's funny as hell."

"Introspection leading to a little bit of growth high five!"

*slap*

5 comments:

mmyers said...

On the upside, the new Hulk VS cartoon is suppsooed to be pretty good.

mmyers said...

'Supposed', that is.

Will said...

I looked at that at Best Buy the other day. I'm sure I'll watch it sooner or later.

DJ said...

This is remarkably similar to my internal monologue when I watched that "Clone Wars" movie. I hate myself sometimes.

Will said...

I didn't see the movie, but I made it through about 5 minutes of one of the episodes. Wow.